Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Check out the hook while my dj revolves it

It had been a lovely evening...dinner with friends; a challenging lesson at church; a trip to Golden Spoon (raspberry!) We walked into the house and heard a strange roary/hummy/zzzz-y noise. Never a good thing. The kitchen floor was flooded with very very cold water and about a million ice cubes. Apparently, while we were out, the Ice Fairy decided to play fast and loose with the automatic ice maker. It wouldn't shut off. We had to completely disable the system.

First thing tomorrow: Hi, is this Sears appliance repair?

2 comments:

Elissa said...

I think your floor told your icemaker it was hot and the ice maker was just doing your floor a favor! I mean seriously - in heat like this who wouldn't want an ice pack?!

Allison said...

I love this title...I see where B gets it!

site counter

Powered By Blogger

Me (blah blah blah)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed