Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Different Kind of Green


Trav got his apron. Now Patti has her apron. Can Dan be far behind?

Before she started teaching, Daughter Number Two did the *bux thing. We had fun with that. Come on; play along:

To all the world, she was Krista the Barista. To Sarah and Bethany she was Sista Krista the Barista. Had she worked at a Bux in south San Diego county, she'd be Sista Krista the Chula Vista Barista. Now she's married. That would make Ryan Sista Krista the Chula Vista Barista's Mista.

I'm sure you get the gista. I really can't resista chance to share my lista the names of our own personal barista.

OK. I'm done.

2 comments:

jess mac said...

Maybe me. I think *bucks would be fun!

Bethany said...

Oh my! You are so my mother! Not surprised by this post at all!!!

And so glad that I am slowly but surely turning into you

site counter

Powered By Blogger

Me (blah blah blah)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed