Friday, May 16, 2008

And we're back.

I knew I'd been gone for awhile. Frankly, Uncle Alvin's posts threw me into a chasm of depression; the man honestly didn't like ANYTHING! But I had no idea it'd been an entire month since I blogged. Well, I'm back with a few end-of-season wrap ups. I have mentioned before that I am a reality TV junkie, and life has been full. Shall we begin?

1. America's Next Top Model...yeah, they were all obnoxious, but at least Whitney had a voice that didn't cause me to emit continuous uncontrolled erk erk noises. My goal in life is to be as "plus sized" as she is!

2. Beauty and the Geek...yay, Tom! He wasn't nearly as dweebful as most have been, but the plethora of argyle sweater vests surely gave him nerd status. By the way, I think the use of the word "plethora" put me right there with him.

3. Survivor...sorry; dozed off. The good news? Since she's already been on two seasons, Parvati probably won't be back again. Please.

Finales still to come:
Top Chef...yeah, I don't cook. At all. And I really don't like most foods. But it's just cool to watch them design and plate those weird combinations. And the head judge, Tom Colicchio? Totally cool bald guy.

American Idol...David is a sweetie and hugely talented. David, on the other hand, is a sweetie and hugely talented. I voted last year (for Blake) and I'll probably vote again this year. For David.
**does anybody else out there keep calling that one guy "David C. Cook"?

Step It Up and Dance...wow, Jessie Spano looks GOOD, friends and neighbors. Except, of course, for those creepy bulgy Pomeranian eyes. In one episode, she started to cry and I was seriously concerned that one might pop right out and get stuck in her cleavage. Oh, and there are dancers, too.

The 2008 Presidential Primaries...great fun. I'll be voting for Blake again.

Coming Attractions:
So You Think You Can Dance...(starts in 6 days and 15 minutes) I can't wait to see if Sex comes to the auditions again. He's just beyond erk erk-ness. I'd like it better if Mary never screamed again, but I've got a pretty fast mute button finger. Does anyone know if we have run out of Schwimmers yet?

Project Runway...(starts in July) They've had to dress dogs, Barbie dolls, prom queens, lady wrestlers, Miss America contestants, and moms. Who's next? I'll be watching.

Summer Olympics...(starts in 83 days) We will be spending the first week of the summer Olympics on the Disney Magic, floating around the Mexican Rivera. I can't wait to see what the Diz folks will do to celebrate the Olympics! Goofy in his basketball jersey, Minnie on the balance beam, Cap'n Jack's synchonized swimming routine...I will report in full.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I don't even watch American Idol, but I call the guy David C. Cook! Also, this past episode of Step it up and Dance was my FAVORITE!! I loved the Latin dancing!

site counter

Powered By Blogger

Me (blah blah blah)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed