Monday, February 2, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Prepare the taste buds and the stretchy sweat pants. It's pie sale time again.

cherry, berry, peach, apple, rhubarb, french apple, apple lite, blueberry, razzleberry, razzleberry lite, pecan, lemon meringue, custard, chocolate cream, chocolate meringue, chocolate satin, kahlua cream cheese, german chocolate, key lime, lemon cream cheese, double cream lemon, double cream blueberry, coconut cream, coconut meringue, cream cheese

$6.99 + pie tin deposit

Now, I must say, I don't understand folks bringing back their stash of pie tins during the pie sale. The pies are already discounted. Seems to me it's better to save the pie tins for when the pies are NOT on sale. No matter; we'll happily take them any time.


Go get 'em.

2 comments:

Krista said...

That reminds me, my students are close to earning another Pride Point Party, and they've requested you come down as part of their reward, so they can meet you! One of them asked if you could bring a pie with you. If you can come down next Thursday, Feb. 12, I'm planning to combine the Pride Point party with V-Day!

MamaSue said...

I wish I could, but I couldn't leave Riverside earlier than 11:30, so by the time I got there, it'd be too late. So sorry...I'd really love to meet the kids.

site counter

Powered By Blogger

Me (blah blah blah)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed