Saturday, February 9, 2008

10 Things I Hope You Won't Hate About Me



Tagged by Christina. So obediently, here I go.

1. I listen to the police scanner every night. Sometimes it's very quiet, and I find myself feeling a little disappointed that more crime isn't going on in Riverside.

2. My Darling Daddy taught me that we don't eat anything that swims, flies, or runs in the woods. That means no fish, because, ew. Chickens are ok because they don't fly; they just kind of schmuzzle around flapping madly. But there'll be no duck, goose, or pidgeon on my plate. No sirree. And Bambi is completely safe from my fork.

3. I LOVE boy bands.

4. I LOVE reality shows. And if the reality show is about boy bands? Wow, that's just icing. (did anyone else watch the original Making the Band? O-Town? YES!)

5. I like to go to the movies all by myself, take off my shoes, put my feet up on the seat in front of me, (shhh; don't tell) and waste countless minutes.

6. Sleeping habit: one foot outside the covers, maybe even hanging off the bed. It regulates the body temperature.

7. I fight negativity and an overtly critical spirit with every thought and word. If you haven't seen that in my character, it's because I'm in here plugging the dam like crazy to keep it from leaking out and sloshing all over you.

8. I'd love to be able to raise one eyebrow. It's such a useful expression. Maybe a discrete piercing and some fishing line...

9. I didn't GET The Matrix. Maybe I'm too old or too dense or too old-fashioned or too disinterested. I much preferred Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.

10. Wow, I really, really miss Gilmore Girls.

So, now I'll tag Bill, Sarah, Krista and Bethany.

1 comment:

Christina Ellis said...

I really miss Gilmore Girls too. I have all 7 seasons on DVD, but it's not the same as tuning in for "a fresh, new Gilmore Girls" on Tuesday nights. :[

site counter

Powered By Blogger

Me (blah blah blah)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed