Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just in case...


...I'm not awake at 3:15 tomorrow morning, I'm taking this opportunity to say Happy Birthday, Sarah! You are definitely worth the 46-hour labor. I'd do it again in a heartbeat for the joys you have brought me. You're caring and funny and strong, and you're trying really hard to be the best mom you can be. (It's paying off, too...the guys are amazing) I'm proud of how hard you are working to become self-sufficient. On your birthday, I wish you continued strength to walk this tough road you're walking. With God's help, you'll get there. I wish you wisdom as you strive to grow your great little guys into great grown-up men. I wish you love and tenderness and honesty as you build your relationship with Bill. And I wish you lots of good conversations on your cute little green phone!

I'm nuts about you, kiddo.

Momz

1 comment:

lovemyguys said...

Thank you, Mommy! I love you, too! Now, let's go get massaged and eat steak!

site counter

Powered By Blogger

Me (blah blah blah)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed