Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Flow it, show it, long as I can grow it...

Shear Genius has begun. It's a typical reality show...lots of bleeped words, lots of less-than-macho men, lots of infighting, lots of blatant product placement. This time, instead of singing or dancing or yodeling or designing Barbie's ballgown/tennis togs, they're cutting and coloring and styling hair.

As with all programs of this genre, every single one of the contestants thinks they are The Next Great Thing--Just Wait Til Jennifer Aniston Sees What I Can Do while everyone else is a sad little mistake.

I'm pining for Tim Gunn.

2 comments:

Jessica (Probst) Eveland said...

I too am counting down the days for PR to return! Tim Gunn is fierce!!! Shear Genius is a good warm-up and will have to do in the mean time. So far I don't love anyone on Shear Genius. They all are a hot tranny mess (I love you Christian!). Unless you count the plastic face judge - I think his name is Kim... He's just so happy!

ps your new sidebar thing freaks me out and feels very Big Brother (the book, not the CBS slutty reality show). Everytime I see "Bakersfield arrived" my stomach jumps. But I know I am a little weird...

MamaSue said...

I moved it down so if you want to see it, you have to go looking for it. Better?

site counter

Powered By Blogger

Me (blah blah blah)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed