Monday, October 22, 2007

Nitty Gritty Dirt House

I left my windows open yesterday. I left my windows open, and we experienced Santa Anas. I left my windows open, and the entire City of Santa Ana blew into my house and deposited a landfill on every available surface. I left my windows open, and my home was conquored by a Mexican General and his army of sand, dirt, and soil. I left my windows open, and now C-Monkey can practice his letters without benefit of paper or pencil. I left my windows open, and now I am responsible for the deaths of several large ostriches, needed to create the many, many feather dusters I am going to need. I left my windows open, and now I'll be adding to the global warming crisis by running my vacuum for long periods of time as I de-dirt my home.

I left my windows open.

3 comments:

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

So NOW we know who really is responsible for global warming- overzealous housekeepers. Just let it go natural. Live the simple life. Enjoy the natural world -inside.

(My wonderful hubster kept opening the windows and doors yesterday to let in the fresh air. Sheesh!)

MamaSue said...

Natural is fine, and I am not an enthusiastic housekeeper by any means...(except for 2nd and 4th Tuesdays: Little Church)...but I don't think I want to be able to plant my own food INSIDE the house!

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

Ah, go on. And you could go organic... and work on solving a part of the global food problem. Oh, if we had only known that the Santa Ana winds had such power within....

site counter

Powered By Blogger

Me (blah blah blah)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed