Saturday, January 12, 2008

Just a-ponderin'

It occurs to me that the time on the clock in Sarah's living room will more likely be corrected again by the turn of the calendar than by her actually setting it to DST. Hang in there, Sarah. We'll be "springing ahead" again real soon.

It occurs to me that Paul Carcamo, Poly High School Class of 1999, will soon turn 7 years old. Happy birthyear, Paul.

It occurs to me that the beauty of the Fake Christmas Tree is largely offset by the HUGE pain in the patoot it becomes each January to get it back into that box. It might be a whole lot simpler to buy a live tree and let the city haul it away when I'm sick of the whole mess and just want it gone.

It occurs to me that none of the Lukes I know are of the same particular temperature, although they have their own designator: Luke warm. Is there a different temperature for Matthew, Mark and John?

1 comment:

Elissa said...

I have a something to talk to you about but you have abandoned myspace... what to do?!?!?

site counter

Powered By Blogger

Me (blah blah blah)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed