Wednesday, January 9, 2008

As promised...

I told you that if the item purchased during a sleep-deprived, what-the-heck-am-I-doing-up-at-this-hour moment was a good one, I'd share with you. It is, so I will.

Meet The H2O mop. It heats up the water so you're cleaning with steam. And my floors haven't felt this good to my (perpetually) bare feet since we first moved in. It even eliminated that "Stinky Little Boys Who Can't Aim" bathroom smell. Sadly, the laminate flooring still streaks -- if anyone has a sure-fire way to mop laminate without leaving streaks, you'll be in the will -- though it didn't streak as much, probably because the hot water evaporates so quickly.

Suggestion: don't look at the mop cover when you're done. Just toss it in the washer, and hope the Tide does what it's supposed to do.

1 comment:

lovemyguys said...

I second that. I'll post the picture of my mop head on my blog. Urk Urk.

site counter

Powered By Blogger

Me (blah blah blah)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed