Saturday, December 15, 2007

Share Your Christmas Menus!

What're your Christmas Eve, Christmas morning, and Christmas day menus? I'm thinking...

Christmas Eve: Taco Station tamales with rice, beans and corn cakes, green salad; iced tea or coffee; lemon meringue pie

Christmas morning: one of those yummy make-it-the-night-before baked eggy cassseroles, Sin-a-Buns, fake Mimosas, hot apple cider, coco, coffee...I'm sure my kids will HAVE to make a *$ run!

Christmas dinner: raw veg plate; prime rib roast (so easy and good, and WOW the house smells A-mazing); au graten potatoes for my new son-in-law; broccoli salad in memory of my mo-in-law; grandson-generated fruit salad as posted earlier; yeasty rolls; a couple of Marie's best pies...including that beautiful cherry cream cheese beauty; iced tea, coffee, and sparkling cider.

Coming tomorrow... special table setting ideas. Get ready to share again.

2 comments:

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

I haven't figured out our menu yet... but your menu sounds great...

I just read something incredibly fascinating on Ragamuffin Diva's blog that you might enjoy.... I am partially functioning today, so it would be best to get there through the links on my page.

Hope to see your smiling face at services..

Jessica (Probst) Eveland said...

here's mine:
Christmas Eve: ham and scalloped potatoes, veggies, a lovely wine, juice for the kids...

Christmas Morning: COFFEE!! Caramel pecan rolls (Paul's grandmother's recipe) while opening presents then off to brunch at the cousin's house. Not sure what's is on the menu but I'm sure it's all brunchy food.

Christmas Night: Dinner at Paul's parent's house. Turkey with all the usual suspects. I'm bringing mashed potatoes.

site counter

Powered By Blogger

Me (blah blah blah)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed