Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Your Final Christmas Card.


Twas the day after Christmas, and out on the grass
The doggies were happy, and saying, “At last
The master is washing the last load of dishes
And scraping together my best Christmas wishes.
The leftover meatballs and prime rib smell yummy
And soon will be making their way to my tummy!
I spied one last biscuit – or was it a roll? –
No matter, as long as it lands in my bowl.
If I could get hold of that See’s Candy box it
Would be a delight! But, alas, it is toxic.
No matter; the pan drippings make for a stew
That slides down like buttah; I don’t even chew.
There’s a bite of a pickle, a smidgeon of peas.
Potatoes au gratin with cheese! Oh, the cheese!
And to finish it off, on the bottom there lies
A bit of whipped cream and a sliver of pie.
Yesterday’s kibble was nice, I must say
But nothing compares to the feast of today.”

1 comment:

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

Hey, pray for this worship pastor and his wife and yet to be born daughter... http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/

leave him a comment, too- he appreciates them:)

site counter

Powered By Blogger

Me (blah blah blah)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed