Thursday, August 23, 2007

Gotta love a clear thinking 5-year-old

When their dad dropped TheGuys off with Mommy, he informed her that C-Monkey had begun using a particular swear word --the "D" word -- on a regular basis. She assured him that such language would not be tolerated on her watch either, and they agreed to be aggressive in treating the behavior. Later, Mommy discussed the situation with C. Here's how the conversation went:

Mommy: So, C-Monkey, have you been saying a naughty word?
C-Monkey: Yes. Yes, I have.
Mommy: Oh, I see. And what does Daddy do when you say that word?
C-Monkey: He puts that d%*# Tabasco on my tongue.

At least he's using the word correctly.

1 comment:

Elissa said...

I carry miniature bottles of that d*&# stuff in my purse for the very same use...true story.

site counter

Powered By Blogger

Me (blah blah blah)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed